I trust the preparations for your new growing season are well underway.
We have in recent weeks been working hard at putting together a farmer’s day and I am happy to announce that the University of Limpopo’s, Aquaculture Unit will be hosting one on the 16th of October.
The following areas/topics will be covered on the day:
- Pathogen control and disease identification – Bayer and University of Limpopo.
- Current research on enzymes in the digestive tract of tilapia – University of Limpopo.
- Breeding principles and methods – University of Limpopo.
- Water management in a RAS – University of Limpopo.
- The use of hapas – practical experience from Mozambique – Chris Schnell
The venue for the day is the Aquaculture Unit at the University of Limpopo in Polokwane.
It promises to be an informative day and I urge you to attend.
There is no cost associated with attendance of the farmer's day. However, the space is somewhat limited and it is important for you to advise us in advance if you are going to attend.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm attendance.